Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

8 Weeks!



I can't believe it is 8 weeks already. I feel like I just found out!
I had my first doctors visit on Monday and that went well. We did a whole health history , and an exam. My nurse said my uterus was growing right on track so that made me feel really good. I go in on Friday for the first ultrasound so I will update you all then.

WEEKLY STATS:

Weight:   114 my morning sickness has taken a toll on my body
Cravings: NOTHING! All food and drink sounds gross to me. I can barely eat and when I do finally make something that I thought I would like I end up getting repulsed by it and having just a few bites. Mcdonalds and Arbys seem to be the only edible food at the moment.
How do I feel: Crabby! I want to eat and my body just doesn't like anything. I am exhausted because I can't sleep at night. When I finally feel like I have energy it's right before I have to go to bed. I am looking forward to being done with the first trimester!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment