Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

13 WEEKS!

WEEKLY STATS:
Weight:   113
Cravings: Home cooked meals AKA Hotdishes and Corn on the cobb
How do I feel: Like a new person!

 I am FINALLY in the 2nd trimester or as it's often referred to the "Honeymoon" period of pregnancy. My morning sickness is gone and I feel for the most part great. I can eat again and feel normal. I still get tired really easily, but it's so much better than being all around miserable! I went out of town for 2 weeks so I have been neglecting the blog a big :(

Yesterday I had a routine OB check up and ultrasound. We were able to hear the babies heartbeat which was 160 BPM! Joe and I are thinking that it's going to be a girl according to all the old wives tales we've been reading. 1. Fast hearbeat 2. Horrible Morning Sickness 3. Pregnancy Brain more than should be normal. In about 7 weeks we will know for sure though :)

The ultrasound went great! Baby Cincoski now looks like a baby instead of a blob. It's arms and legs were moving around like crazy which I am also starting to feel. It's like like tiny bubbles/flutters on my side. Very cool/different feeling. I also had my cervical length screening, which I will have every 2 weeks now until I hit 24 weeks. I have to get my cervix checked to make sure it stays closed. I had  LEEP procedure done in December in which they scrap pre-cancerous cells off your cervix...so long story short it can possibly compromise staying closed during pregnancy. I am not worried though, it is very treatable if they detect anything.

I got a new haircut this week and bought some Maternity jeans which are the most comfortable thing EVER! Here's a pic of Baby love and my growing belly.








No comments:

Post a Comment