WEEKLY STATS:
Weight: 117
Cravings: Fried Pickels, Chipotle, ANYTHING!
How do I feel: I feel very tired. Sleep is not on my side these days, so I usually wake up every 45 minutes throughout the night.
I had a good week. I worked a couple days and made a lot of $$$$, I guess the pregnancy tips myth was true! I seem to make almost $70 more a shift now...and I'll take it! I had lunch with some friends too which was nice. I feel like since I've become pregnant people don't want to hang out with me as much........Of course pregnancy hormones are in strong effect so I could just be overly sensitive when people are busy.
I have felt a lot of movement. There was a polka band in church this week and baby was dancing up a storm in there everytime they played. It's so cool now that it is a more defined feeling, Joe still hasn't felt it yet though :(
I bought a baby swing for $33 and a Stroller for $50 this week as well. Bringing my savings to $204!!!!!!! They are used but in excellent condition. The rest we will register for and see what we need from there. 4 weeks til we find out if we are having a boy or girl!
the birth of willa
9 years ago

1 comment:
New follower! I love your blog! Can't wait to follow you through your pregnancy journey :)
Post a Comment