Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 3, 2012

Pre-Labor

So here I am at 37 weeks 3 days pregnant and having contractions that don't mean a single thing...not one! I have been having them since last night and they are about 10-13 minutes apart lasting for about a minute. Until they become 5 minutes apart or my water breaks, I have to just chill at home and try and relax.

My house is spotless, Charlies room is 99% ready for him and the only thing that makes me feel better is taking a bath. Unfortunately I can't get out of my fabulous whirlpool bathtub by myself so I have to wait until Joe can get home in a few hours. Blah! Charlie, listen to your Mum and just come out already :) I promise I will be a lot less crabby!

1 comment:

mama foosa said...

aww best of luck! can't wait to see pics of the little guy :)

Post a Comment