Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

6 weeks and 6 months!

Last Wednesday Charles turned 6 months old! I can't believe he is 1/2 a year. I now see why adding that 1/2 to your age is so important. It has gone by so incredibly fast. He is just the most amazing thing in my life right now.

Today, I am 6 weeks pregnant! I have felt pretty good so far. Only a few bouts of naseua/food aversions. Otherwise just my usual old self. Not drinking has actually been good as I've lost 2 pounds since last week lol. Only 5 more to go to my pregnancy weight. I am going to try and be more healthy this time and not give into the carb cravings I had before. My house is full of fruit so hopefully that helps out.

My camera bit the dust the other day so I will have to update with pictures next week once I have a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment