Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Getting Bigger

EVERYONE is getting bigger right now! Charlie is 10 months, I am 6 months pregnant.....so that means that baby and myself are getting huge! I had my last ultrasound this week and I am so PROUD of myself for being able to stay team green. I am so looking forward to that moment once that baby has arrived and Joe telling me if it's a boy or girl. My clinic got a new ultrasound machine, so the tech asked if we could stay longer so she could learn the 3D program on it. Joe and I of course said yes! We got to see baby a little longer and were able to see some cool 3D images. I think the bottom picture looks exactly like Charles when he was born, but the top ones look more girly.....so I still don't know!


No comments:

Post a Comment