I can't believe my little boy is about to be 1! It is just so crazy to me. Time has FLOWN by and I am very sad. He is walking around like a mad man and says Dada and Mama quite frequently. I have been working with him on baby sign language and he has signed back MORE and MILK a few times. It has been amazing watching him grow. I can't even imagine what joy the next year will bring.
I am also 30 weeks pregnant! I am on the home stretch and am extremely ready to get my body back, have a drink, and just do normal things....like taking my shoes off without help! I had Charles at 37 weeks so the thought that baby could possibly be here in 7 weeks is insane! I am ready to meet the little lady or new little gentleman.
Here is me in all of my 30 week glory. 135 pounds which is less than I was at this time with Charlie.
the birth of willa
9 years ago


2 comments:
You look great! Can't believe your little guy is almost a year!
Thanks! Same right back at you!
Post a Comment