Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 20, 2011

February State Of Mind!



I Started my day off yesterday with the bottom test from the dollar store at 11DPO...I didn't think it was for real, so as you can see I went a little overboard today Embarrassed
I told DH right away and his response was "It's about time" lol. This was our 10th month and 8th cycle trying. 8 is my lucky # so I was being superstitious already.
Symptoms: I have been extremely tired, but thought it was from interning 5 days a week full time and then working on the weekends. I have felt a little car sick being a passenger, and get that icky feeling when your stomach is empty and your hungry. I have been sleeping very badly too. A big sign for my was my boobs have had a constant dull ache and are HUGE! I am pretty petite so they are very noticeable.  I have been very bloated as well but have stayed the same weight. I've been working out really hard the last month or so so there is no way I should be bloated! My abs were flat before. The only other thing I can think of is little aches/twinges like when AF comes.

What we did different:  Nothing! This is going to sound annoying but we honestly didn't try this month ( I hated it when people would tell me it would happen if we just relax!). Looking at my chart we only were able to BD 5 times total since our schedules are so opposite. The last time I think we got our timing right as I O'd on CD23.

To those of you that know me and have me on facebook, please don't post about this until you see me do it. I'd like to keep it a surprise to extended family members. Can't wait to see what the future brings Joe and I!
Due date is February 29,2012....leap year baby!

1 comment:

P! said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

Post a Comment