So glad the weekend is finally here. Unfortunately I still have to work my paying job 16 hours on sat and sundays while I'm at my unpaid internship mon-Fri! I was happy to get cut early today and actually be able to relax a bit. As I type this I am in my pajama's and it's only 6:19 in the evening lol. I am currently 3DPO and have about 8 more to go until I test. I have had a few signs (but I seem to find something every month!)...horrible acne when my skin is basically perfect. I've been really tired and emotional too, but that could just be from the internship. It's so hard to not look for a deeper meaning in things. This is cycle 8 trying and 8 is my lucky number, so we will have to see what happens :) :)...when I do find out you (and Joe) will be the first to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment