WEEKLY STATS:
Weight: 126
Cravings: Candy Bars, Cookies, Ice cream, Pizza
How do I feel: I feel exhausted, but in a manageable way.
Well I am 23 weeks woo hoo! 1 more week and I will have reached Viability Day. We found out that we are having a Boy a few weeks ago. Charles Robert (Charlie) named after my Grandpa, and then both Joe's dad and my Dad are Robert. We are thrilled and it makes everything seem so much more real. Charlie has been a moving machine and I'm loving it. I was put on activity rest to stave off pre-term labor, so I'm getting a little stir crazy lately. I have begun to "nest" though. I am cleaning constantly at home and making lots on things to do before darling boy gets here. I will try to be better about updating this blog....but I have become super lazy! Here's a pic of me at 23 weeks at 3 days. 1 more pound to go and I will have gained 10 :)
the birth of willa
9 years ago


2 comments:
YAY!! Looking gorgeous!! So happy you know it's a boy now and I think Charlie's an adorable name. :) Can't wait!!
you look great!!! congrats on the little BOY!! SO exciting :)
Post a Comment