I started my new dental assisting job on Monday Oct 3rd. This Monday I was let go from it. I am absolutely devastated. One of the doctors is on medical leave, which left no resources to spend time training me in. They had to get someone with experience to take on the extra work load. I am upset because they said they were going to work with me while I get national certified (my test in next Tuesday). I am so thankful I didn't put my 2 weeks in at my waitress job like I planned otherwise I would be completely jobless. Joe and I were just getting used to the idea of me being able to take on all the bills (if need be) and being able to have a little extra savings for when the baby comes. Now I am back to square one looking for and applying for jobs. I just have to put all my trust in the lord and acknowledge that he has a better path for me. I just hope I find it soon!
Also, my Mom has just finished her 7 week run of radiation treatment. She feels so bad right now and I just want to make her better. She has lost a lot of weight and weighs 120 pounds now which isn't good with her being so tall! 1/2 of her face is all burned (think 2 face in batman) and she has lost a lot of hair. Please pray that she can overcome these obstacles and feel normal again. She doesn't even have enough energy to talk much because her mouth is so sore.
On a less depressing note, I have my anataomy scan in 2 days. As of right now Joe thinks it's a girl, I think it's a boy. What do you think it is?
Here's my 20 week picture at the pumpkin patch. We found a pumpkin that was the same size as my belly.
the birth of willa
9 years ago


1 comment:
YAY!! You were right!! I'm so excited!! You look amazing. I am SO SO sorry about the job- as soon as this play is over, I will be free to get together. I'm so sorry to hear that. And I'm so so so sorry about your mama too. I love her and I hope she can recover sooner rather than later. She's too amazing for something like this. Love you guys. <3
Post a Comment