Well I hit 37 week....made it to term! I had Charlie at 37 weeks so I already feel overdue lol. I had a case of very bad vomiting and diarrhea the other night. I couldn't even keep fluids down and I was having very painful cramping and contractions every 5 minutes. We went to Labor and Delivery where they pumped me with some fluids and Zofran. I am feeling much better today, but after that little teaser of being at the hospital I just want baby OUT! My parents are about 4 hours from being home, so I'm glad baby held out for them. Hoping I go soon. Here's a horrible picture from HDBD yesterday. My face is super puffy from all of the IV fluids.
WEEKLY STATS
WEIGHT: 140
CRAVINGS: Ice chips and not much else....no room to put anything!
HOW I FEEL: I am ready for this pregnancy to be done! I just want to hold and snuggle my baby and know if it's an Isla or Graham.
No comments:
Post a Comment