Joe and I just got back from our babymoon. We spent a week in South Padre Island Texas. It was very relaxing and the weather was nice. I went to the Sea Turtle rescue since I am obsessed with turtles. We went out to eat quite a bit and of course got a nice tan by the pool! A highlight was deep sea fishing. I started having some contractions the last 2 nights we were there. I was pretty nervous I was going to go into labor in a different state! Thankfully baby is still cooking....but I have a feeling with all the cramping I've had it will be early like Charlie was. I am nervous my parents won't make it back in time for the birth of new baby. They are in Texas for 2 more weeks. We had invited Joe's mom and mine to witness the birth. Fingers crossed baby stays put!
the birth of willa
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment