I had my confirmation appointment with the nurse today. I had to give a urine sample and wait for almost 20 minutes to get the result. It was annoying because I KNEW I was pregnant lol, and all my tests told me within a minute.
I found out that I am farther along than I thought. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and my due date is February 21,2012. Exactly 1 1/2 years since our wedding. Joe and I are so excited. I have my big appointment 2 weeks from now on July 11 with my OB. I am excited to see/hear the heartbeat. I can't even imagine how amazing it will be.
the birth of willa
9 years ago

1 comment:
YAY!! Can't wait to hear more!! PLUS- since you're further along, I don't have to wait as long to meet the baby! Congrats again! Love you. :)
Post a Comment