WEEKLY STATS:
Weight: 114
Cravings: Taco Bell, Chipotle, Ice Cream, and Chicken Wild Rice Soup!
How do I feel: I still feel tired, but am starting to feel more normal
On Monday I had another cervical length ultrasound. Everything is still staying closed, so that was good news. I was able to see little baby sleeping with it's arm streched behind it's head just how I sleep. It was really cute.
Later that day I took my big Dental Assisting License exam. I passed the expanded functions part and didn't pass the radiology part. I only missed one section which means I failed it by only 4 questions. It was a bit of a bummer, but I know what questions I did wrong on so I will for sure pass it when I take it next week.
The rest of the week I'm just working and hopefully getting some baby things done. I am doing a lot of research on cloth diapering at the moment. I am still on the fence about it....but it sounds like a good investment to me.
1 comment:
I'm a dental hygienist! I failed a portion of mine too! Keep your head up and try again :)
Post a Comment